Saturday, February 18, 2012

Light table photos and a cool trick to make it translucent


Here are some photos of the last two days of use of the light table:








So in my original DIY light table post, I mentioned that I taped parchment paper on the table to turn the surface from transparent to translucent.  Paper poses many problems here (e.g. ripping), so here's how a friend suggested I create translucence.  I actually drilled a second layer of the polycarbonate over the original layer and sandwiched parchment paper in between. Came out pretty good. May not be a permanent solution but it will last for a good while!

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted a light table. These things look so cool. Just found your darling blog and became your newest follower!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! Always appreciated : )

Wrestling is good for children.

Originally published Sept 2010 Many of our parents seemed shocked when they came to pick up their children from Beansprouts and found the...