Monday, January 23, 2012

Let Them Drink Juice!

It's only 100% juice here at Beansprouts...and that juice comes straight from the source!

Last week, our juice was orange-carrot-celery-apple-persimmon.

10 out of 12 children loved it!



Surprisingly, the children didn't like me using the term "pooping" to describe how the juicer released the pulp.  I thought it would be funny...but I guess they were disturbed that I was using this crude bodily function terminology to describe something we were about to consume.


I want to add a close-up so you can see the nice color of the juice (and more importantly, why you will see why I call it "pooping the pulp"!).




Bottoms up!

*Stephanie*

We're linking up with...
The Play Academy @ The Nurture Store

1 comment:

  1. wow, 10 out of 12?! I find that when I try these things with the kiddos they don't care for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! Always appreciated : )

Wrestling is good for children.

Originally published Sept 2010 Many of our parents seemed shocked when they came to pick up their children from Beansprouts and found the...