Monday, August 29, 2011

Crayon melt

When I saw Pink and Green Mama's post about this activity, I thought it would be a great parting gift for Em, whose last day at Beansprouts was on Friday.

With little coaching, the kids, who were in charge of the embossing tool, created a beautiful melty rainbow.





We'll miss you, Em!


 At the risk of getting mooshy, I did talk to the kids about how sometimes it takes many colors to make a rainbow, and how each child brings a different color to our preschool rainbow.  They smiled at me, but I got the feeling they were laughing at my cheesiness : )  They're used to me and my Stephan-ese by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! Always appreciated : )

Wrestling is good for children.

Originally published Sept 2010 Many of our parents seemed shocked when they came to pick up their children from Beansprouts and found the...